Monday, December 12, 2011

LOVING WHERE YOU'RE AT MONDAY

Becoming a mom has opened up a new world to me.  I am blessed to be a stay at home mom.  I use to spend my days stuck at a desk, and now my days are spent hanging with my kids, finding new places to go and see.  I want to teach them to love where they come from, learn to appreciate the things our beautiful city has to offer.  My sister who is my Partner in Crime when it comes to all things Mommy, recently gave us a zoo membership.  We packed our lunch and spent the day at the zoo.  It was amazing weather and all the animals were out for us to see!


The lions are his current favorite, he's perfecting his roar.  We were lucky enough to have the king of the jungle out, playing and climbing.


 It was my little Lucia's first trip to the zoo, I think she enjoyed the fresh air!


 We ended the day downtown at Weatherstone and although it was too busy to sit inside it was the kind of fall evening you'd like to enjoy outside.  Henry experienced his first hot chocolate.  I think he has fun carrying around a mini version of Mommy's coffee cup, plus it's good bonding time, nothing like people watching, chatting and sipping on a nice warm drink!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...