Thursday, March 28, 2013

SPRING BUSINESS

 
Hello Friends! We are getting into spring! So far we're trying to fill it with friends and family and lots of little flowers!
 
Just wanted to let you know, I'm posting over at Sacramento Parent today! If you haven't gotten a chance to head over...then well...head over! Thank you all who have already stopped by, it's fun seeing your comments and knowing you're supporting me there too... and as I've said before I think it makes me look good...or at least like what I write is semi-interesting!
 
You can see the post here
 
Also! A winner has been randomly selected from my give away and it is..... 
 
AIYANA EVANS 
 
Congratulations Aiyana! I can't wait to get the book in your hands!
 
Thank you everyone who took the time to vote and enter the giveaway!
It's still not too late to vote, for those of you still wanting to.
Also, some of you have asked, and you do not need to currently reside in Sacramento to vote.
 
You can vote here
 
That's all I have for tonight...but don't worry I'll be back!
 
Hope Spring is treating you well friends

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...