Thursday, April 11, 2013

EASTER...ONE WEEK LATER.

I realize if I were a better blogger, I probably would have shared Easter Pictures last week. You know, right after Easter. I'm not a better blogger though. I'm the woman who shares a week later. I'm the woman, who does the laundry only because someone in the house has ran out of clean underwear. I'm the woman who openly talks about the status of my family's underwear. Yesterday, while I was talking to Henry he told me "I got no time for that" a phrase, well a misphrase from a YouTube video that I watched too many times (and, what he meant to say was "Ain't nobody got time for that"). Yes, I'm the mom who shamefully watches YouTube videos because a woman can only watch the Mickey Mouse club house for so many hours in her lifetime before she needs a good "ol' fashioned" YouTube chuckle.
 
I don't even know where I'm going with this.
 
As I write this, this morning, both my children are cuddled up to me. They have insisted on snuggle time. A request I love. The love they have for me is irrelevant to my mess. They do not care about "The type of woman" I am. They love me and need me regardless of my laundry habits, my bad habits, my lack of being a good blogger. I mean, they notice those things, my son has told me a number of times how "Grandma's house is not as messy." Still yet, I am mommy, they love me and on mornings like this I am aware of the bigger picture.
I realize that God also loves me regardless of my mess. I can not get hung up on the things I am not. He needs me for the things I am. He sees the bigger picture, even when I can not. He is aware of the areas that I lack in and is still wanting to "snuggle up" to me.
 
In an effort to take a picture of my kids together on Easter, I walked away with this series...
Thinking I had nothing, I went through them again. Upon further inspection I realized I had a shot. It was there all along. It's not perfect or even shot with great technique, but it's exactly what I needed and wanted.
k
Friends, God has already inspected us. He sees the good in us. In you and me.
 
"I, God, search the heart and examine the mind. I get to the heart of the human. I get to the root of things. I treat them as they really are, not as they pretend to be.”
-Jeremiah 17:10 (MSG)

 

Ultimate Blog Party 2013
Also! Thank you everyone stopping by from the UBP Link Up! Glad you're here! Love meeting new bloggers!

1 comment :

  1. How CUTE!!! I found you on the UBP13 and its my first party, plus I'm a new blogger! You're blog is awesome! I hope you can come by mine at http://mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com

    Happy blogging and nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...