Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'M NOT THAT COOL.

I'm not that cool, but the people I hang around are! Over the weekend I got a chance to hang out with my sister and her little black truck Gypsy. I am extremely proud of her. I've seen her take her passion to next level, I've seen a lot of people living a life full of passion, something I'm incredibly humbled by. Before I keep rambling, let me share some photos from the event... 
It's amazing, when you're around people that are way...and I mean way...more talented in certain areas. It is of course, humbling, but it's a great glimpse into the life God wants us all to have. A life of passion, passion for him and each other and the talents he's given us to do it! I think that it's important that we encourage each other that when we see someone running their race, we are there to cheer them on. Instead of chasing them, trying to beat them or outrun them, sometimes you have to have an honest moment when you realize, they're better. But don't fret, this isn't to admit ultimate defeat, God, has a race for all of us, he instilled passion inside of all of us, and won't it be awesome, when we began to unleash this passion, that there will be other's there to encourage us? Those we've encouraged now rooting for you! God, now bringing you to the front of the race for you to win!
 
So friends, know that I'm rooting for you, in whatever race you're running! I'm rooting for God to shine through you, for his love to overwhelm you and for his blessings to encompass you!
 
"So speak encouraging words to one another. Build up hope so you’ll all be together in this, no one left out, no one left behind. I know you’re already doing this; just keep on doing it."
-1 Thessalonians 5:11 (MSG)
 
" For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
-Luke 14:11 (NIV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...