Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BLOG PARTY

Ultimate Blog Party 2012
Just wanted to take a minute to welcome my fellow bloggers linking up for the Ultimate Blog Party! Welcome to Love, Marriage, Baby, Nap! I hope you stay a while and make yourself at home. My name is Serena, I am imperfect and in need of some fixing, but I am thankful everyday for the grace that God has given me and the chance to try again. Just a little about me, I am first and far most God's daughter, I am Serena, wife to the love of my life...  
and mommy to the two sweetest, little loves a girl could ask for...
 

Thanks again for stopping by!

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
-Matthew 18:20

17 comments :

  1. Your family is so very sweet! I love the verse at the end of your post: a very important thought there about unity in Christ's name. I'm glad I popped in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you stopped by Sadie Dear!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet family! Stopping by from UBP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful-- and so is your family! I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Welcome yo UBP and I am so glad I found your blog! Newest follower now! Feel free to come by my party and say hi anytime! www.diaryofadivamom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be stopping by Kimberly! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. OH Serena, I think we are going to be friends!! I love in CA too. You're daughters are sooooo precious. Oh my gosh, you're almost ALMOST making me wish for a girl.

    I'm so glad we found each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we are going to be friends, I think we need to start out with honesty. I'm not sure how to tell you this, but the older one with the coffee is my son! Don't worry, we had plans to get him a hair cut today! You know how those Cali boys are...with their surfer hair and what not! Now that everything is out in the open, thanks for Stopping by! and thanks for making me laugh while I visited your blog!

      Delete
  6. p.s. your blog name is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the verse and the pics! What a precious family! Drop by my party and say hi! drmomsie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog..stopped in from UBP! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Serena! You had me at nap really but your family is gorgeous! I have a boy and a girl if you fast forward about 7 years..Glad I popped by, I hope you have a great time! PArty on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw- she is a sweetie!
    Stopping by from the UBP to say hello.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dropping by & following from the UBP! Your littles are precious! Looking forward to reading more from you. :) Nice to "meet" you!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...