Monday, April 9, 2012

LOVING WHERE YOU'RE AT MONDAY

It feels like it's been a while since I last did a 'loving where you're at'. I'm feeling a little under the weather, but it's the kind of 'not feeling so good' that you get when you've had a nice fun weekend. Today I'm loving where I'm at because I know that this little bit of 'icky' feeling that I have was well worth the type of weekend we had! It's like the pain you get after a nice hard workout or like the piles of trash you have after you've given your house a long overdue cleaning. It's not minding the exhaustion after a great Easter weekend! Here's a little glimpse of our Easter weekend. It was Lucia's First Easter. We spent Saturday traveling to Firebaugh, CA for a picnic in the park...
 
 
Henry definitely improved his egg hunting skills, especially now that he knows that the eggs are usually filled with candy...
  
Needless to say the fun filled day helped put my little loves right out!
Easter Morning we got to see what goodies the 'Easter' Bunny left us and then headed out to church...
 
We invited everyone over to our house after church for a little more egg hunting and good eats...
 
 
It was a beautiful Easter weekend and I'm glad we were able to celebrate with our loved ones!

Today's Reflection:
My throat hurts, my head aches and my stomach is killing me, but I would easily do it all again if I could. Sometimes a little bit of pain is worth it. The concept reminds me of a little something someone once did for me...and you. I guess it wasn't a little bit of pain, but the pain he endured for me and you in exchange for our salvation...amazing...amazingly worth it. Of course it's easy for me to say, however I think Jesus would do it again and I think for him and the suffering he endured, I can easily love where I'm at!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...