Monday, April 23, 2012

LOVING WHERE YOU'RE AT

This is an easy 'Loving where you're at'. On Saturday, hundreds of people crowded under the freeway to show support for Sacto MoFo. We came from near and far, some for their love of mobile food or their love of anything Sacramento and some for their love of supporting small business. I have a hard time not loving anything that food is involved in! This was my first time braving Sacto MoFo and it has given me another reason to love my city.
of course, we came out to see one Truck in particular! That's right, Gypsy was there too! Most of you know I'd go just about anywhere for my sister, I'd volunteer as tribute and enter the hunger games for her, I'd travel to Mount Doom for her to destroy a ring, so dragging my kids and husband on a hot day under the free way was a pleasure...


We even braved a ridiculously long line for some Chando's Tacos...


and ice cream...

 
 
So Sacto MoFo, get two thumbs up for a reason to Love Sacramento!

Today's Reflection:
Lord, I pray that you bless Sacramento and the business here! Thank you for the people in Sacramento who continue to make it great and bring hope and inspiration to it. Watch over this beautiful city and those who live in it.
Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...