Thursday, December 6, 2012

SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER

 
I'm not going to lie. The words "Christmas card photo's" make me a little uneasy. It use to be pretty easy, Steve and I would stand in front of some Christmas tree and "SNAP" you've got yourself a photo. But now, we've got children who are not too fond of sitting still or giving me synchronized smiles. I recently discovered Henry likes to sneak in his tongue sticking out in some of our shots, and my little Lucia moves so much she often is a blur...it's just not that easy.  Someone asked me the other day if I had outfits planned for our photos, I told them I'll just make the photos black and white, my method for fixing clashing outfits.
 
You know I gotta tell you though. I don't even think I need to worry about that, because I think you'll all agree...I just found my Christmas card photos... 
It was so hard for me not to laugh at my poor little girl and what I believe just may be a child's rite of passage. I'm not sure if she sensed danger, so tonight's scripture is for my lovely little girl.
 
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
-Isaiah 41:10
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...