Monday, February 18, 2013

VALENTINE'S DAY RECAP

We do Valentine's day...Oh yeah we do Valentine's day and then post about it several days later..just when you thought you could move on, I pull you back in!
 
I had a a fun little date with my little loves on Valentine's day. The 'Big' love, my forever Valentine was working...thus is life! The little love's however were more than happy to be mommy's valentine.
 
Henry got to pick the lunch spot for our date and he wisely chose Ikea.  That's my boy! I think he knew that if we had lunch at Ikea, there would be a $1 ice cream cone involved in the end...and he was right! He also recommended we do a little shopping as well, which is how I know he is a boy who loves his mommy...
After all of that the three of us enjoyed a little sunset stroll in the park where we played and also got to witness a couple get engaged...nice right?
Eventually the 'Big' love came home with some pizza and ice cream and I got to finish the night up with a nice, warm, bubble bath! Although, in this case it wasn't for me!
 
Today's Reflection:
 If I sow big love, I am hoping that I will reap big love. I try not to make Valentine's day about me. I am no martyr, I just know that my kids are in such a fresh and new position in life that love is what they need poured on them. If I sow big love onto them, my hope is that I will reap big love out of them. They will be children who know how much they are love and hopefully they will one day become adults who know how to love big!
sow much, reap much.
 
"He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully."
2 Corinthians 9:6
 

 

2 comments :

  1. I always, always, always, love your photos! Beautiful kiddos and stunning images! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet, thanks Katie! They are fun photography subjects!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...