Thursday, February 28, 2013

NOT MY TYPICAL POST

Hello Friends! I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight. So not my typical post.

I don't think I've ever posted any video or picture that wasn't my own, but last week I stumbled across this video. It was beautiful. It made me cry. It touched me, and it was in my opinion, such a beautiful reflection of God's love.  I had wanted to share it and I thought, tonight would be a good time.

I hope you can take a few minutes to watch it, and perhaps there is someone else out there who might get a little stirring in their heart like I did.



Love you friends!

"Everyone who is called by My name, whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”
-Isaiah 43:7

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...