Friday, May 11, 2012

ANOTHER POST ABOUT IKEA

I think, had they never been, I could probably convince my family that IKEA was Disneyland. I mean, it really is a happy place for us. I don't think they would even question it, the smiles are all around when we visit...
Usually we just go for one item...like a box...and then end up staying for hours, eating, talking, planning, playing and always end up leaving with more than we came for and with a happy belly... 
As tired as he was, Henry was determined to finish that ice cream of his...
I'm sure eventually they would catch on that it wasn't Disneyland but we would still leave with smiles...
and almost full bellies! 
  
Today's Reflection:
Sometimes I get so content with my day to day life that I forget this is not all that there is. Sometimes I am so happy to be at 'Ikea' that I forget there is a 'Disneyland'. I feel like God is whispering to me, "I have even more for you!" Life is great and I'm so thankful for my blessings, but I can not even comprehend what lies ahead and the promises God makes for our future if we stick by him and focus on his path. See, IKEA is great, but Disneyland...well that's just the ultimate!

"You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
-Psalm 16:11

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...