Friday, November 16, 2012

ANTIQUES AND SICKIES

Thought I'd share some of our pics from the  weekend. Steve and my baby girl haven't been feeling well so I've been trying to nurse them back to health. I only say this because at the end of the night when I sit down, I'm pretty pooped. So forgive me for the excess in pictures and the shortage of words.
 
We finally made a point to get out to Sacramento's Antique Faire.  It was awesome!
 We ended up going right after church just so we wouldn't miss it. We took the kids with out their usual nap and lucked out that we were able to grab a little lunch while we were there...
 They were very good though and I know Henry had fun looking at some of the old toys...
I fell in love with a couple of things too...
But I was good and resisted splurging. I ended up going home with a few old Disney records/books and a blouse, and it only set me back $15. We didn't get through half of it, when we ended up running out of time. It was fun while it lasted, and we were in great company.
 
Today's Reflection:
Thank you Lord, for the road to recovery for my two loves. For kicking whatever sickness they have to the curb!
 
"The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm."
-Exodus 14:14
 
I could use a calm moment right about now!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...