Saturday, November 3, 2012

SIMPLE STUFF

 
Today, was a low key Friday. We watched the garbage man pick up the trash from our window. We ate oatmeal.
Followed by an extremely long nap taken by all of us, a walk in the park with daddy and a stroll to the coffee shop. Trip to Costco. And for the finale, family movie night, which is quickly becoming one of our favorite ways to wrap up a long week!
And while we sit there in the dark watching the chosen animated flick, my heart smiles and my lips profess, "I love this!"
 
Today's Reflection:
I do not need much. Thank you Lord!
"Lord, my heart is not proud; my eyes are not haughty. I don’t concern myself with matters too great or too awesome for me to grasp. Instead, I have calmed and quieted myself, like a weaned child who no longer cries for its mother’s milk. Yes, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the Lordnow and always."
-Psalm 131 (NLT)
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...