Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FLY

It's been such a nice first week of November. If you're looking for an election post, not today. I'm sure if you're apart of any social media or if you have a phone or mailbox, you like me have been overloaded with election talk. Let's just take a moment, let's take a break....let's take a bike ride, if only in our heads.
 
Over the weekend, we found ourselves free, so we did what any free birds would do, we flew!
 
We packed the kids up and went for a bike ride. We cruised around our area for a few hours, grabbed some lunch and visited the park...
Lucia is not a fan of helmets!
 Sometimes...you just need to fly!
 
Today's Reflection:
"Oh, that I had wings like a dove; then I would fly away and rest! I would fly far away to the quiet of the wilderness."
-Psalm 55:6-7
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...