Monday, February 27, 2012

LOVING WHERE YOU'RE AT MONDAY

I am totally unquestionably in love with my children. There are moments in my life when I look at them and I feel overwhelming joy there are moments when everything else gets quiet around me and I want to take in every ounce of them, capture ever piece of that moment so when I am old and they are no longer babies I can remember those tiny little moments.

I think part of loving where you're at is taking the time, if even a minute, to stop and pay attention to these lovely moments that God has graced you with.  My moments recently have been these.. 

Some might look at these pictures and not get it, which is okay. But on this busy Sunday morning it's like God smiled at me and said look what I can do! And I looked, and I'm so glad I did. 

Today's Reflection:
Have I missed other great memborable moments because I was too busy or distracted by things I have already forgotten? Lord, help me to start paying better attention to the beautiful moments you've graced me with.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...