Wednesday, February 22, 2012

POTTY TRAINER

Yup, that's me, mom of two, wife, celebrity impersonator extraordinaire, amateur tap dancer, under a dollar fashionista, PB&J making coffee drinker and now added to my list of accolades...potty trainer (novice potty trainer really!)

I have locked us up in this house for the last two days and we are determined to get this kid potty trained! So far he is doing really well, I'm actually pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure why it terrified me so much. I'm sure he's sick of me following him around and asking every 5 minutes if he needs to go. I've tried to make it as fun and easy for him. Today we had a little arts and crafts...

 
His daddy got in on the action too...
This piece will probably be worth more when he passes...
 
After two days inside and a lot of successful pee pee in the potty, I decided a little fresh air was needed, so we took a little family walk... 
 
 
  
Just the kind of break we needed and now we are refreshed and ready for day 4! 

Today's Reflection:

Lord, thank you for trusting me with this little guy! I am still amazed that you have trusted me with him, and I hope I can make you proud. I can get overwhelmed and scared about leading him an teaching him, I'm still learning myself! I pray that you continue to guide me as a parent give me the strength I need and the courage to follow you. Forgive me when I get it wrong and thank you in advance for the grace to realize it. He is yours and I am blessed every day by him!

Thank you, Thank Lord!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...