Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY

I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's! We've had a pretty casual day but one filled with lots and lots of love. Steve had to work, but the kids and I woke up to love notes waiting for us in the morning!
It was a great start to our Valentine's day.
The rest of the day was spent preparing for our homemade Valentine's dinner for Daddy...
and spending some good 'ol quality time with each other...
 
I really really love days like this!
 
 
 Some of the best Valentine's a girl could ask for...

 
This one...
 and this one...
I don't need flowers, jewelry or a fancy dinner, I've found the person I want to spend every Valentine's day with. I knew when I first met him, that he was my forever. So today, I just need the love of my life and our little valentine's.

Today's Reflection:
Lord, thank you for love and the chance to love each and every single day I breathe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...