Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LOVING WHERE YOU'RE AT MONDAY

So here's the hip haps on me lately, I got ridiculously sick last week out of no where. I won't go into details but chills and throwing-up was involved. That was just to explain my slight absence last week, but today's post is not about that. It is after all 'Loving where you're at Monday' and what better way to love where you're at than to get inspired by a little love. Meet our dear friends, Aaron and Lisa...
Yes, that's right, they're newlyweds! We were extremely blessed to watch these two say 'I Do' over the weekend. They are both very special to us, very true and genuine people, separately they were both people that Steve and I loved to be around and when love struck between the two of them, I think we all secretly prayed for this day. Here's a little bit of that day
We really enjoyed ourselves, even our little lovelies had a good time...

It's amazing how two people become one and from that how much that love can multiply.
Today's Reflection:
Love can be a bit contagious, but unlike the illness that left me curled up in a fetal position last week, it's the kind of thing you want to catch. It's the kind of thing you see and instead of wanting to turn the other way you find yourself walking right into it. Love between friends, love between strangers, love between family, love between that one person that makes your heart skip a beat unlike anyone else. Loving where your at is easy when you put a little love on.
"If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love. "
-1 Corinthians 13:1-3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...