Thursday, October 11, 2012

THESE FEET

Lord, bless these feet.
As they walk, as they discover new places.
Bless the places they enter and the places they leave.
Keep them safe.
Let them learn to stand on their own.
Let these feet run to happiness, run to love, run to where ever you are Lord.
Lord give these little feet the strength to carry whatever load you will one day give them.
Lord make these adventurous feet, let them see things that I could only imagine.
Let them walk in fields covered in your beauty,
Dance in streets filled with your praise
and stand still in all your grace and glory!
Let them always remember their way home.
and Lord, please please, don't let them grow up too fast.
Amen.
We are working on walking. She's getting close, and I'm beginning to see my baby, turn into a little girl more and more each day.
Let me take in these moments just a little longer. 


 
Today's Reflection:
"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”
-Genesis 28:15

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...