Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OVERFLOWING JOY

My baby Lucia turned 3 months last week.  I can not believe it!  The time has flown by and it's crazy to see how much she has grown already.  She's already in 6 month clothes!  This past Sunday she was dedicated at our church and I am such a proud Mommy!  I told my husband last week how overwhelming my love for her can be.  I think alot about what it means to have a daughter. She already loves chatting with her mommy so I think about the day those "goos" and "gaas" are replaced with real words.  I tell her every  morning that God has a plan for her and I am excited to see what it is.





Here we are praying over our little Lucia.



and no special day is complete with out ice cream!! 



Today's Reflection:

My heart is overflowing with joy, I have so much hope and love for my children.  It is hard not to think, if this love for my children is so unconditional so overwhelming, then how much more is that of the love my heavenly father has for me?

Lord, thank you for the love you give me and have placed in my heart.  

1 comment :

  1. I'm over whelmed with tear and full of joy with the blessing You have put before me Lord. Thank You Amen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...