Saturday, December 31, 2011

REST AND RESOLUTIONS

I've been thinking a lot about the upcoming year.  I know some people make resolutions and some don't.  I'm into them.  Sometimes I've got so much on my mind that I can't seem to start one thing without thinking about the next.  Lists can be helpful, I make them all the time, grocery list, fix it list and now my list of resolutions for 2012. I am looking forward to crossing these things off. 


How are you winding down your 2011? We are winding down the year in the comfort of home.


We are rebelling against Grandma and wearing jeans. 


We are making each other laugh. 



However you are winding down your year, I hope you do it with joy and with those you love!

Today's Reflection:

Lord, I have faith that you've got it all under control.

Thank you for another wonderful year. Thank you for having control, I could not handle things without you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...