Friday, December 16, 2011

WEEK ONE DOWN!

It's been a busy week which will be followed by a busy weekend.  Not that I'm complaining!  Every year I think I tell myself the same thing, "This year I will get everything done early so I can just enjoy the holiday season."  This year, it didn't happen but next year I will make it out triumphantly!  I can just feel it!  At least it's not a bad busy, it's a good busy, our days have been filled with fun activities.  We were even able to step out without the kids (thanks to grandma & grandpa for babysitting and big sister & bro-in-law for giving us a reason!)  It was only for about an hour and a half, but it was good enough! Steve had a beer, I had an adult conversation...successful mommy-daddy night!




So my first week of blogging is in the books.  How did I do?

Today's reflection:

Lord, I am tired but thank you for giving me a reason to get out of bed each morning!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...