Monday, December 19, 2011

LOVING WHERE YOU'RE AT MONDAY

You do not need to go to a "big" city to find great talent. We've got some amazingly talented people right here in Sacramento.  I had the honor of attending the inFORM grand opening last week. Not only are these guys great at what they do, they do it right here in Sacramento and see the potential of this city.  You can see their work around this beautiful city and they've also appeared on HGTV and the DIY Network. That is why they are today's post! They are unique and one thing I love is that they take the old and make it new...that's right, buildings, wood, other peoples trash they can handle it and in the end they produce some beautiful work. 



Right in the heart of Sacramento, they were gracious enough to open their doors up to us and let us have a peek inside!


Here's the stunning Bridgette Maldonado & My favorite guy, discussing the awesome surrounding art I'm sure.


inspired design


They share the space with a number of local artist making it a great testimony of just how much talent we have here!



  

Did I mention one of the partners just happens to be my Brother-in-Law Marvin Maldonado?  So proud of what he's doing! Check them out on facebook to learn more and see why it can be so easy to love where you're at!


Today's reflections:

Sometime I can get so caught up with looking at what others have and do that I forget to look at what's right in front of me.
Lord, thank you for where you have placed me, and all the blessings you have given me.  I will follow you with a grateful and joyful heart for you have a plan for me and I know that it is a good one!

"For we are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them"
-Ephesians 2:10

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...