Thursday, March 8, 2012

GUEST POST: 3D LIVING

Today's Guest Post is coming to you from my Husband...enjoy!

I'd like to thank my beautiful wife for the honor and privilege of guest blogging. I am proud of the work she puts into her blog and only hope I can hold a flame to her candle (or something like that).
 
We went to the movies the other day, myself, Serena, Henry, and Rome. It was a great time seeing The Lorax in 3D. It was a good movie and the 3D effects were spectacular. Henry and Rome did not want to keep their 3D glasses on and it frustrated me.
Having the glasses on made the movie come alive and put you in the movie rather than being a mere spectator. Without the glasses, Henry and Rome just saw a blurred screen in which images were very unclear. Despite my best efforts, they did not want to keep their 3D glasses on. They missed out on seeing the movie for all it could be. In the same way, God gives instructions on living a fulfilling life, yet I choose to ignore and do things my own way. I often go through life seeing things with a blurred point of view, rather than a perspective that is clear and focused.

Today's reflection: I trust you God. I know that your ways are higher than my ways. I know that your understanding is far superior to mine. Help me to have a heart that is submissive because I know that you have my best interest at heart.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...