Monday, March 12, 2012

LOVING WHERE YOU'RE AT MONDAY

Sometimes 'where you're at' can be at the bottom of a mountain. A challenge is in front of you and you are about to take it on! You've been to this mountain before, you've stared it in the face, but just were unable to climb it by yourself. Today...is your day!
So you start to climb, and don't you even worry about falling, you just look ahead to the top of that mountain.
 
Once you get started, you'll find that you can do it and the top of that mountain just got a little closer. So climb on little one! Climb on! Love that you were faced with a mountain, because I love the fact that you climbed it all by yourself. Not everyone gets the chance to climb those mountains they face and not everyone who faces a mountain chooses to climb it...but you...
 
you were fearless and I assure you, this will not be the last mountain you climb!
 
Today's Reflection:
Sometimes it's hard to love where you're at when you are standing in front of a challenge. How many times have I looked at a challenge head on and said to myself "I do not want to be here!" How wonderful that my son can inspire me to take a challenge head on. You know, he did fall at one point and a few tears were shed, but when mommy wanted to hold him and take him home, he just wanted to get back on that rock and climb to the top!

Lord, I know it will not always be easy and I know there will be days when I want to give-up, but help me to keep climbing. Help me to love those mountains I face and conquer them!

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."
-1 Peter 5:10

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...