Thursday, March 29, 2012

HOME WITH DADDY

I love my fellas! Sometimes I forget that, just like I am learning how to be a mom, Steve is learning how to be a dad. His time with the kids is more limited than mine, so we always enjoy having daddy home! Some things are just more fun with daddy and lets face it, although I enjoy an epic battle, Steve enjoys it even more... I think we may have a few rebel spies amongst us!
 
A girl after her daddy's heart!
Today's Reflection:
Sometimes being a parent can be terrifying, I'd say 99% of the time i'm only 50% positive that I'm not completely ruining my children with my lack of parenting skills! I think I'm not terrified all the time because, well first I've got a God that fills whatever I am lacking, second I've got a partner to hold my hand during those 'scary' moments and lastly I love love love being a mom to my kids!
I thought this scripture was very fitting for my little warriors...

"Don't you see that children are God's best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents,     with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don't stand a chance against you; you'll sweep them right off your doorstep."

-Psalm 127:3-5 (The Message) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...